1. Can you think about a time that you’ve seen someone experience consequences because of their spending (or saving)?
2. Mark the option below that describes you as it relates to knowing where your money is going right now.
- I avoid thinking about it.
- I’m mostly unaware of where it’s going.
- I know in general where it’s going.
- I know exactly where it’s going.
3. Write down four things from the list below that are most valuable to you in your current season of life.
- Gym membership
- Eating out/coffee out
- Date nights
- Housecleaning/lawn service
- Vacation home/second home
- Home improvements (renovations, new décor)
- Self-care (hair and nail care, massages, anti-aging treatments)
- Luxury vehicle (car, motorcycle, boat, RV)
- Experiences (concerts, season tickets, theater)
- Extras for your kids (travel sports, new clothes, technology)
- Convenience services (meal/grocery delivery, laundry service)
- Paying off debt (mortgage, car loan, credit cards)