Leverage your experience to guide others.
help someone experience hope in the midst of grief
Be the guide that someone needs at their side.
Restore is a one-on-one mentoring program that matches individuals who are experiencing the loss of a loved one with a trained volunteer mentor who has experienced loss to offer guidance, support, and encouragement. Our mentors lead others through content that explores questions such as:
- How do I move forward without my loved one?
- What do I do with the different emotions I’m experiencing?
- What if my grief looks different from those mourning the same loss?
- Is it okay to be angry with God?
- Am I taking too long to grieve?
We will prepare you to lead.
Before you begin mentoring, you’ll attend a new mentor training that offers specialized instruction to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to mentor with competence and care. Following the initial training, leader development is provided throughout the year to ensure that you are receiving current and relevant information to make you effective as a mentor.
Interested in becoming a mentor?
We have a three-step process to become a Restore Mentor.
- Apply online.
- Interview with a staff member.
- Attend a training.
Not sure where to start?
Let us know and we can help!