To wrap up the month, we are excited to announce Trick or Transit on Friday, October 30 at 7:15 p.m. at our Sugar Hill location. We would love for your student to invite a friend, come dressed up, and enjoy a fun night of games, prizes, and lots of candy!
Gwinnett Church Trick or Transit COVID-19 Protocols
We are making every effort to ensure the health and safety of our students, volunteers, and staff. Below are the protocols we will be following:
- Drop-Off and Pick Up: There will be a designated area where students will exit/enter their cars while parents remain in them in front of the Duluth parking lot. Drop-off for Trick or Transit will begin at 7:00 p.m. on the lawn.
- Masks: Masks are required for all gatherings at Gwinnett Church.
- Temperature Checks: As part of the check-in process, all students, volunteers, and staff will have their temperatures checked before entering the gathering. If anyone registers a temperature higher than 100°F, they will not be able to attend the event.
- Hand Sanitizer: There will be multiple places for students to access hand sanitizer if needed.
- Grouping: Small groups will be assigned a specific meeting spot to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Symptoms: If anyone in your family is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from attending our gathering.
- Candy: Volunteers at candy stations will pass out treats to students. All volunteers will wear gloves. We will make every effort to provide allergy-sensitive candy for those who need it. These stations will be designated with teal tablecloths.