Due to the local rise in Covid cases, we will be meeting on the lawn at Gwinnett Church Sugar Hill so each group will have their own space to be able to s-p-r-e-a-d out and observe social distancing protocols. Masks will be required and we will take temperatures upon arrival. We know how important community is in this season, and we are confident that this will be a great opportunity for your students to stay engaged with their groups.
Gwinnett Church Sugar Hill: 9:15 a.m. & 11:15 a.m.
Gwinnett Church Hamilton Mill: 10:30 a.m.
Keeping Students Safe
We are making every effort to ensure the health and safety of our students, volunteers, and staff. Below are the protocols we will be following:
- Drop-Off and Pickup: There will be a designated area where students will exit and enter their cars while parents remain in the car. Drop off begins 15 minutes prior to the service start time. Pick-up begins an hour after the start time.
Masks: Masks are required for all gatherings at Gwinnett Church.
- Temperature Checks: As part of the check-in process, all students, volunteers and staff will have their temperature checked before entering the gathering. If anyone registers a temperature higher than 100°F, they will not be able to attend the event.
- Hand Sanitizer: There will be multiple places for students to access hand sanitizer if needed.
- Grouping: Small groups will be assigned specific spots on the lawn to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Symptoms: If anyone in your family is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from attending our gathering.