Frequency is an awesome camp for 7th and 8th grade students!
- 5:15 p.m. – Leader Check-in
- 5:30 p.m. – Leader Meeting
- 6:00 p.m. – Student Check-in/Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. – Buses Depart
- 1:00 p.m. – Student Pick-up at Gwinnett Church
What to bring:
- Clothes that can (will) get dirty
- Closed-toe athletic shoes
- 7th graders need one red outfit
- 8th graders need one blue outfit
- Bathing suit (Girls: One-piece suits only)
- Beach towel and bath towel
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Toiletries (deodorant, shampoo, soap, toothbrush, etc.)
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen & bug spray
- Plastic bag for wet/dirty clothes
- Bible, notebook, & pen
- Money for snack bar
What NOT to bring:
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco products
- Prank stuff
- Shirts that are strapless or expose your stomach
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the student/leader ratio?
Although we do not know the exact ratios until after registration closes, we like to have one leader for every eight students.
How will parents be contacted in case of an emergency?
Someone on staff will call the phone number you provided us when you registered your student.
How can I contact my student in case of an emergency?
The emergency contact information will be given to you at check-in on Friday night. You may also contact your student’s small group leaders if needed. (Student cell phones are collected by their SGL on Friday night and returned to them after they leave camp on Sunday morning)
What if my student has a food allergy?
Please indicate this in your student’s registration.